- Using quick replies
- Using rich menus
- Using Flex Messages
- Using the LINE URL scheme
- Using beacons
- Sharing your bot with users
- Linking user accounts
Once you have created your bot (LINE@ account), you'll want to share your bot with users and increase the number of followers. The following are several ways for you to increase the visibility of your bot.
- Share the QR code of your bot
- Share the LINE ID of your bot
- Add an "Add Friend" button or link to your app or website
- Encourage users to recommend your bot to friends on LINE
- Prompt users to add bot when logging in with LINE Login
Encourage users to recommend your bot to friends on LINE
If a user has already added your bot, you can encourage the user to recommend your bot to friends on LINE using the following URL scheme.
For more information on using this URL scheme, see Sharing your bot account.
Prompt users to add bot when logging in with LINE Login
If you are using LINE Login on your app or website, you can prompt users to add your bot as a friend during login by linking a bot to your LINE Login channel. You can choose to include an option in the consent screen or to open a separate "Add bot" screen after the user accepts the permissions.
For instructions on how link your bot with LINE Login, see Linking a bot with your LINE Login channel.